Why The Harrison Group, Inc.?
8 Reasons to Consider The Harrison Group:
- Your employees are paying for group insurance costs on an after-tax basis.
- Your employees pay for group insurance costs on a pre-tax basis, but:
- You do not have a Section 125 Plan Document.
- You have not updated your Plan Document in the last few years.
- You are not performing the required Non-Discrimination Testing.
- You do not offer your employees the option of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
- Your Health Insurance plans do not provide for the cost-savings benefit of deductibles for outpatient surgery and hospital stays.
- You reimburse employees for certain out-of-pocket health care costs and you do not have an HRA document.
- You believe that consumer driven health plans are too complicated for your employees, even though they offer substantial cost savings.
- Your employees pay for parking and/or mass transit costs as a result of their commute to your office.
- You have more than 100 employees participating in your employee benefit plan and you have not filed Form 5500 with the U.S. Department of Labor.
- You are tired of not getting through to your existing TPA (Third Part Administrator) personnel, and/or are frustrated with their lack of follow-up.